Time for the next update for Minecraft Earth! This time main feature is battery saver mode – your phone will dim the screen to preserve battery while you’re holding it downwards.
Mojang published an official changelong list:
- Do you ever wish there were two of you? There can be! Mob of Me is now available for purchase in the Store.
- Make it FASHION! You can now select a style from your Character Creator closet when placing their Mob of Me on a Buildplate.
- Stay charged all day by enabling Battery Saver Mode in game Settings. It turns your screen off when you turn your phone upside-down – cool!
- We added 10 new Adventures to keep things fresh in the new year.
- Know where you stand – Adventures now have a clearly defined proximity circle so you know when you’re close enough to enter.
- Instant gratification! Reward screens for Adventures load faster.
- Skeleton arrows now travel slower to limit the number of Adventurers with arrows in their knees.
- Adventure location reporting now allows for up to 250 character comments so that you can help us make Minecraft Earth a better place to play.
- Fixed an issue where Adventures didn’t show the player receiving any rewards because it’s 2020 and YOU DESERVE THIS.
- Adventures now accurately indicate if they have been played by others.
- Good news, barbarian roleplayers! You can break blocks with swords again.
But there are also more changes! After playing for a moment, we noticed:
- Smoother loading bar animations
- New animations while crafting of smelting
- Smelting UI now has new bar showing smelting effectiveness for selected fuel
We’re still looking for more changes! if you found something be sure to drop a comment below!